Incredible Cast for “[title of show]”
THIS IS NOT A TYPO! “[title of show]”
is the title of the show!
An incredible cast has been assembled by director Colleen Renzullo, assistant director Jane Coughlin and musical director Scott Stanchfield for Goshen Players’ 71st Spring production. “[title of show],” with music and lyrics by Jeff Brown and book by Hunter Bell will bring this amazing ensemble to the stage for eight performances starting March 29, 2019.
An exhibit, “Paintings Inspired by the Litchfield Hills,” by local artist Ella Crampton Knox is on display at the Marie Louise Trichet Art Gallery at Wisdom House from January 12 – April 28, 2019.
The exhibit, which opened on January 12, consists of a collection of Oil and Casein paintings of various landscapes and places around the Litchfield Hills area, a place that Knox calls home.
Ms. Knox is a full time painter and life-long resident of Litchfield. She earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art in New York City. She displays her original art at her gallery at 710 Bantam Road, CT and in various galleries throughout New England.
Gallery Hours are Monday – Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
Celebrating 300 years of Litchfield's history.
Art Show Fundraiser to benefit the
Litchfield Historical Society
Saturday, May 18 from 6-8 p.m.
Call for Artists of all ages creating work
of all mediums: show us your best
representation of Litchfield's 300 years of history!
- Art Show Fundraiser on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at the Litchfield Historical Society
- Proceeds benefit the education mission
- Theme: Litchfield at 300, as we celebrate the anniversary of the Town of Litchfield
- Art of all mediums-photography, sculpture, jewelry, woodworking, etc. welcome
- Size limit of 6x6 or smaller in any medium
- Canvases will be available at the Historical Society
- Silent auction bidding will start at $50
- Artists submitting work receive a complimentary ticket
- Additional tickets to attend are $35 advanced purchase; $45 at the door
- Commitment to participate needed by February 22
- Art needed by Monday, May 13 or earlier
- Artists of all skill levels and ages are welcome and encouraged
- Limited to 40 participants, so let us know ASAP if you are interested in donating
Interested in donating your artwork?
Have questions about the event or theme?
Contact the Litchfield Historical Society at (860) 567-4501 to learn more!